12.30.2008

...about new stuff

So much has happened in the last few weeks. I totaled my car and got a new one. A Saturn Vue. A part of me feels slightly guilty about SUVing it but it's not REALLY an SUV. It's only front wheel drive and is so not a gas guzzler. It's like a car that has enough room to fit my bike and all my school crap in the back. I have realized lately though, also, that I really just can't feel guilty about too much. I gave in to two things I said I never would, Prozac and an SUV. And I actually feel ok about both.


The other super cool thing is that I adopted a dog.
He is a 5 year old Dachsund
named Max. That is short for Maximus Fatticus. He is also called Sausage, Maxi Pants, Snuggles and Barky. He rocks. I have never had my own pet before and I was a little hesitant but he has stolen my heart. I mean what's not to love about this...


He also like to rip apart his toys and eat tennis ball fuzz. And he loves to play fetch. And his belly drags in the snow because he is a chubby lowrider. And he is such a good snuggler. And just too damn cute.....

No comments: