7.17.2008

...free concerts

Yay for the Gallivan Center and free summer concerts. Tonight is Josh Ritter. I'm riding trax up there with my neighbor and his friends. Then after, going to Area to rock out old school on 80s night for my friend Jeff's birthday. It's going to be a busy few days. Friday night is Michelle's birthday which means girls night dinner and bowling! Then Flogging Molly saturday, work sunday ten 3 days until I leave for Seattle for a week. Hopefully in that time I get to see Tina, who is in town and cute boy who gets back from his trip this weekend. And there will be drawing and bike rides of course.


Speaking of bike rides, I got home at midnight last night and decided to go for one. Probably not the smartest decision to go on a solo bike ride at midnight but I did it anyway. Went to the coffee shop and tried to draw a lamp for L which turned out super shitty so I trashed it and decided to go with lollipops. Got bored and pedaled home, in time to talk to my neighbor and his friend about bikes. Hence, the plans to go to the Gallivan Center occurred. I'm glad I get along with my neighbors, I've lived so many places where I don't even talk to them and here I am friends with them, it's pretty rad. And I love riding my bike. I almost never want the bike ride to end. I need new road tires because I'm riding around on mountain bike tires which makes it a bit harder but I still love riding it. So, yay for bikes too!
Here's C:





No comments: