6.08.2008

...update

So, I got a call from my new place. The previous tenant moved out this weekend so I get to move in next week. Yay! I'm so excited about it. No more waiting in limbo. A few days and I'm artspace bound. Which is also good because I have six full days off and I was honestly wondering what the hell I was going to do with myself for six days. At least now I will be busy.

About the guy situation: I'm ok. Really. I just think we tried it out and it didn't work and that's ok. I do not want to lose my friends(including him) because of it. Thats the way it goes. You hang out with someone, see if something happens and if it does fantastic, but if it doesn't, that's ok too. I just wish I knew what really happened. No matter what it is. I'm a big girl, I can handle it. I just would rather know and not have to wonder about it. I'm not mad about it, just curious. I just wish I could tell him all this.

Also, I am going to gay pride tomorrow with some friends and it's going to be rad.

No comments: