5.20.2008

...???

"Miss H, you know how in Mrs. W's class, the seventh graders write letters at the end of the year to the next year's seventh graders, like giving advice and stuff? Well, most people wrote that if you get Mrs. Z to talk about different stuff, you don't have to do any work and how Mrs. C is really strict and everybody wrote how you always lose papers but I said that you were awesome and the coolest teacher ever!"

???
I don't know whether I should be flattered or annoyed.
What's so funny about this is that I still have every assignment that has ever been turned in, in my filing cabinet and my no name basket has about 150 damn papers in it.

We let the butterflies go yesterday. It was a perfect day for it.
The kids are being super squirelly. Can we just get this(meaning the school year) over with already? But seventh period was fun. For some reason, I was still in a bad mood today but it started to lift as the day went on and then by seventh I was pretty much ok. So, hopefully that means tomorrow I will be all the way ok.

I've been packing up my stuff. Going through all my books and stuff. Trying to figure out what to get rid of. My house looks like a train wreck. I think I've gotten really bad, healthwise, this year too. Getting a candy bar from the machine has become a habit rather than a treat. I rarely wash my face at night because I'm so tired. These are not good habits. This is why I have developed a muffin top and feel like crap so often. I really think that it is exactly why. I know I feel better when I am in better shape and eat healthier so why don't I do it? Why do I insist on eating a creamie after school and pizza for lunch every day? Instant gratification. I got to stop that shit asap.

I am loving the little pink flowers on the tree outside my window.

No comments: